Truck body panels
different material Truck body panels ：
sandwich panel for truck body Detailed :
Our common sandwich panel for truck body details :
(1)truck body Structure:
(2)truck body Material :
1.All the double surface sandwich polyurethane panel and door are 100mm thickness.
the Fiberglass plate thickness is 2.5mm for the outer and inner skin;the polyurethane foam density is 45-50 kg/m³.(all of the best material in China and have the best insulated performan
2.The Hardware(the door frame ,hinge,lock,handle) are all made for 304 stainless steel.
3.Aluminum alloy sides and 304 stainless steel wrap angle.
4.The rubber seal.60years life time longth
(3)truck body sandwich panel for truck body We supply :
1.The thickness can be changed according to customer’s requirements
2.The dimension of panel can be chosen at the follow range:
The CKD aluminum Truck box details :
1)The corrugated aluminum material plate thickness :1.2mm
(2)The inner plate material is the 0.6mm thickness of Galvanized steel material .
(3) All the Rectagular Steel tube size:40×80×1.5mm.
(4)Every CKD cargo box with the fender and guard plate.the frame structure with the
Aluminum corner track.
(5)Camp: steel C or Steel Omega channel .
Floor: 2.5mm diamond steel plate.
(6)with the lock,Inner dome light,Corner body lights and all of the parts.
We will give as a present of the tool box if you need.
This aluminum material have the best corrosion resistant effect.and light weight.
Others:1.the Cargo box Specification:
(1) Outer made with steel plate. Inner made with steel strips or steel lath in Omega channel.
Total Thickness： 10 mm.
Inner and outer use galvanization materials.The box outside panel is the0.8mm thickness
aluminum material , the inner plate material is the 0.6mm thickness Galvanized steel.
Internal coating with galvanized steel profiles 90 x 20 mm. (2)Every cargo box with the fender and guard plate.the frame structure one with the
Aluminum or steel alloy sides and the stainless steel wrap angle. Rear door two full or
partial opening leaves.
• Side Door in the amount necessary for the use and disposal.
• Floor in plywood fixed to the base by self tapping screws.
• Internal coating with galvanized steel profiles with established self-brocantes screws.
• Indoor Lighting ceiling lights with a switch on the back of the van.
• Ceiling on flat plate to prevent accumulation of water.
• Application of silicone at the joints of boards and panels, neutralizing leaks.
• rear bumpers as standard.
• Fenders with to clay rubber.
• Metal housing for tools. Electrical installation standards as CONTRAN.
• Reinforcing the closing of embedded or external doors as the best suit application.
•The floor is made of steel plate 3mm thick.
-The skirting should be installed on the floor 300mm in height with 3 mm thickness